Monday, July 26, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps July Release ~ Falling Leaves Stencil!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here for Day 4 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps July Release!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Falling Leaves Stencil!! SWOON!! I'm a LOVER of FALL, it's my FAVORITE Season!! So every year I look forward to designing with ALL of the Fall Products!! This is NEW Stencil has SO MANY possibilities!! 
Here's a Look at the NEW Falling Leaves Stencil!! 

Here's the Project I've made for today!! 

I LOVE the Colors of Fall, they make me SO HAPPY!! I Started with a Piece of Text Patterned Paper!! Then I Sprayed the back side of the Stencil with Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! I Placed it over my Card Panel and Inked the Stencil Design using Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Inks using my Blending Brushes!! Then I removed the Stencil and Inked over the Leaves LIGHTLY using the same Colors that I used for the leaves in that area!! 

I added some Water Splatters and let that Dry!! Then I added some Tim Holtz Gold Distress Paint and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some texture!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment "Thinking of you makes my heart" from the Smile Duo Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 

LOVE how it turned out and how FUN it is to mix and match Stamped, Die Cut and Stenciled Elements to create and SPECIAL Card to send this Fall!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and ALL Week for a Look at the NEW July Release!! 
I hope I've INSPIRED You!!??  
Don't forget to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and to check out ALL of the other AMAZING DT Creations!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)