Friday, August 6, 2021

Friends in any Weather Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!!

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this CHEERFUL "Friends in any Weather" Card!! 
I LOVE the NEW Retro Sun and Palms Stencil Set!! There are SO MANY ways you can use it!! Today I've created a Rainbow Colored Sunset and I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

I Sprayed the back of the Stencils with Pixie Spray from Therm O Web and then placed the Sun Stencil over my Card Panel and pressed it firmly into place!! Then I Inked ALL of the layers using Purple Tape to Mask off each Color!! I Inked with Distress Oxide Inks and Blending Brushes!! I used Candied Apple, Crackling Campfire, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet and Kitsch Flamingo!! Then I removed the Stencil and added some Water Splatters for some Texture!! 
Here's a Closeup look at the Stenciled Design after I added the Water Splatters!!

Next I Placed the Palms Stencil over the Card Panel and placed it firmly into place!! Then I Inked with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and a Blending Brush!! I LOVE the BLOD Black Images!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Friends in any Weather" Sentiment from the "Newton's Rainy Day Trio" Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
I wanted to add some SPARKLE to the Card Design using the NEW Trinity Stamps Rhinestone Embellishment Mixes!! I LOVE the Rainbow Colors and added several in the Different Colors to coordinate with the Rainbow Colors of the Sun!! SWOON!! The Sparkle just make me HAPPY!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES!! 
LARISSA  🌴

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)