Sunday, July 25, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps July Release ~ Partly Cloudy Stencil!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here for Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps July Release!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Partly Cloudy  Stencil and I just LOVE this NEW Stencil and ALL of the Possibilities!! 
Here's a Look at the NEW Partly Cloudy Stencil!!
Here's the Project I've created for today!! 
I Started by Die Cutting a Panel for my Focal Point Stenciled Scene!! I Placed the Stencil over the Panel and Inked the Cloud Borders using Salvaged Patina Distress Ink!! Then I Inked the Sun using Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide Inks!! I created a FUN Layered Sun my rotating the Stencil and I LOVE how it looks!! 

Next I Inked the Rainbow!! I wanted it too look like it was coming from behind the Clouds, so I had to do some Masking with Purple Tape in order to extend some of the Rainbow Arches!! I think it was worth the extra work and LOVE how it came out!! I Inked with Festive Berries, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks!! 

I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Pretty Posies Stamp Set and then added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones for some Sparkle!! Then I adhered the Stenciled Panel to a Sunny Studios Stamps Gingham Patterned Paper Panel and adhered the entire Panel to an A2 White Cardstock Cardbase!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED You!!?? Come back again tomorrow for a look at the NEW Falling Leaves Stencil!! 
Don't forget to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and to check out ALL of the other AMAZING DT Creations!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗


1 comment:

  1. This is bright and happy, it would make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)