Tuesday, June 25, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release 2019 ~ Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die!!

Pin It


HELLO!!
Welcome to Day 4 of the 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release Week!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die!! 

I've create a FUN Deco Foil Flock Card with some Stenciling to make it appear 3-D!! I really LOVE all of the Texture and the subtle look of the Stenciling!! 
I Started by using the NEW Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die as a Stencil to stencil the Hearts onto my Cardbase using some Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar!! 

Then I Die Cut the Hearts A2 Panel from a piece of Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock Sheets in Think Pink that I had attached to a piece of Therm O Web Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets making it adhesive on the back side!! I used that piece as a stencil first before removing the front covering to use as the stencil to add some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to the background of the Design!! 


I wanted to add some texture so I used the Tin Roof Stencil along with some Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers and inked over the Background to add a FUN pattern!! I REALLY LOVE how it turned out!! 
I then removed the top coating of the Deco Foil Flock Sheets and then adhered it to the Stenciled Cardbase!! I used some of the Die Cut Hearts to add back into the stenciled Heart openings and added some Tonic Studios Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops ontop to add some Sparkle!! SWOON!! I LOVE the way it dried!! Then I added a Few Iridescent Sequins and some Lite Pink Jewels to the Center!! A Sentiment Strip that I stamped and embossed with a sentiment from the Bushy Tailed Stamp Set using Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar and WoW Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder to match the Sparkle of the Nuvo Drop Hearts and added some Twine to the end with a Bow to finish it off!! This card is PACKED with Texture and Sparkle and I LOVE how it turned out!! 


For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure you stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they've created!! Also make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and shop the NEW Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my  discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15%!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you
have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
                          LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Such FUN backgrounds! I love the red on top of the blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors Larissa and that heart die is wonderful! This is a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)