Monday, June 24, 2019

CAS-Fridays Stamps June Release 2019 ~ Stars A2 Panel Fri-Die!!

Pin It


HELLO!!
Welcome to Day 3 of the 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release Week!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Stars A2 Panel Fri Die!! 
I've created a STUNNING Hanukkah Shaker Card using some Therm O Web Deco Foiled Toner Sheet and the Lapis Watercolor Deco Foil!! I LOVE how EASY it is to make a Card that packs this much of a WOW factor!! 
I started by Foiling the Deco Foil Toner Sheet with the Lapis Watercolor Deco Foil!! Then I ran it through my Die Cutting Machine and Die Cut it 4 more times from some TE Earl Gray Cardstock!! I added the acetate behind the Foiled Die Cut and then layered the 4 other Die Cuts altogether using liquid adhesive to create the Shaker base!! I Inked my Cardbase with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink making sure to leave the center light and getting darker around the edges!!  
I added my Sequins and Jewels making sure to place them all around in the Stars and open spaces!! Then I wanted a Large Star to add my Sentiment onto so I used the Star of David Fri-Dies to trace the shape and then Fussy Cut it out!! I added Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the edges to match the Cardbase!! Then I used the Star of David Stamp Set to Stamp and Emboss the Sentiment using some WoW Embossing Powder and I LOVE how it matches with the Foil!!  I adhered it to the top of the card using some Foam Tape and my Card was finished!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure you stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they've created!! Also make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and shop the NEW Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my  discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15%!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die!! You're gonna LOVE them!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)