Sunday, June 23, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release 2019 ~ Flakey A2 Panel Fri-Die!!

Pin It


HELLO!!
Welcome to Day 2 of the 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release Week!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Flakey A2 Panel Fri-Die!! This NEW Fri-Die is SO VERSATILE and there are SO MANY FUN ways to use it!! I've created a BEAUTIFUL Glitter, Foil and Vellum Shaker Card and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! 

I started by Die Cutting the Flakey A2 Panel Fri-Die from some Vintage Gold Glitter Cardstock!! Then I foiled some Therm O Web Deco Foil Toner Sheets with some Rebekah Meier Designs Vintage Tin Transfer Foil!! SWOON I just LOVE how BEAUTIFUL this Foil is!! 
Then I took the Funky Flakes Fri-Dies and Die Cut several of the Snowflakes to layer over the Snowflakes on the Panel!! I LOVE the look of Layered Snowflakes!! Then I created my own Snowflake Centers by using some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops in   Blue and then adding some Glitter to make them Sparkle!! I used some Christmas Print Patterned Paper for the Base and added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to create a Winter feeling Edge!! I added a mixture of Iridescent Sequin Snowflakes in different sizes for my shaker element!! I used a Vellum panel to back my Glitter and Foiled Frame and then added Foam Tape to adhere the Frame and Base together creating my Shaker Card after I stamped and Embossed the Christmas Sentiment onto the Vellum using some WoW Silver Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the Vintage Color Palette and I can't wait to try this Design with other Color Palettes!! These Christmas Cards are SURE to bring some Holiday Cheer!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure you stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they've created!! Also make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and shop the NEW Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my  discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15%!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Stars A2 Panel Fri-Die!! You're gonna LOVE them!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo! I love this snowflake die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning!!! I love the light "frosty" look you created. It's just beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Larissa, could this be any more beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)