Saturday, June 22, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release 2019 ~ Little Huggables Stamp Set & Little Critters Fri-Dies!!

Pin It


HELLO!!
Welcome to Day 1 of the 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps June Release Week!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Little Huggables Stamp Set and coordinating Little Critters Fri-Dies!!
SQUEAL!! How CUTE is this Set!!?? 
I just LOVE ALL of the possibilities!!
No matter how you use them you're SURE to receive a SMILE!!
I've created a SWEET Gift Tag and I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

I started by Die Cutting the Tag Buddies Fir-Dies from some Plaid Patterned Paper and some White Cardstock!! I wanted to add some Detail for the background of the White Cardstock Tag so I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to Ink the Tag and then placed the Tin Roof Stencil over the Tag and Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for a subtle Designs!! I Die Cut a Grass Border and used some Peeled Paint & Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks!! Then I added my Stamped and Embossed Image!! Isn't that Bear the SWEETEST!!?? I've used Copic Markers in (E41, E42, E43 & E44 to Color her in and added R00 for the cheeks and paws) White Gel pen details and some Tonic Studio Glitter Pen to the Ears and Paws for some Sparkle!! Then I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Paws to added some Dimension!! I LOVE the way it looks in real life!! 

I added the Tag onto the Pink Plaid tag after I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment with WoW White Embossing Powder!! Added some BEAUTIFUL Bubble Gum Seam Binding Ribbon and a Turquoise Twine Bow finishes off the Design!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure you stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they've created!! Also make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and shop the NEW Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my  discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15%!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Flakey A2 Panel Fri-Die!! You're gonna LOVE them!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Could this little bear be any cuter?!?! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling. Very creative. Love all the patterns and details. Just a wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)