Sunday, June 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties June 2019 Release Rewind!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties 
June Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Underwater Scene Card using the *NEW* stamp sets called "Sea You Soon" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Sea You SoonSweet Cuts Die Set along with the "Mermaid Wishes" Stamp Set which are ALL now live in the Paper Sweeties Shop!! 
 Here's a look at the NEW Sets!!
Mermaid Wishes

Sea You Soon

Sea You Soon Sweet Cuts
I wanted to create a SWEET Underwater Scene using the NEW Sets!! I thought it would be FUN to create my own Pure Gold Metallix Glitz Glitter Paper to use for the Mermaid Tail!! 
So I combined the Pure Gold Metallix Gel and Gina K Designs Turquoise Sea & Grass Grees Glitz Glitter Gel together to create my own custom Color!! Then I used the Stencil Pal to spread it in an even thin layer across my Cardstock and set it aside to dry!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE how it turned out and I hope you'll LOVE it enough to give it a try, because its WORTH the time for the finished results!! 
I then Stamped and Embossed the Mermaid Tail Image onto the Dried Gel Cardstock and Fussy Cut the Image out!! It's just PERFECT!! 
I created my background with Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers then I added some Waterdroplets and once it was dry I stamped the small Wave image from the set using the coordinating Distress Oxide Ink to add some Waves to the background!! It's a subtle thing, but in person it really adds to the design!! I Stamped and Embossed all of the Images and used Copic Markers to Color them in!! (Mermaid: E00, E11 & E13  R00  V01, V15  Sea Weed: G40, G82 & YG45   Sea Shell: E41, E42, E43 & E44  Star Fish: YR00, YR02 & YR68)

For the Mermaid Image I decided to use Emma and for her Top I Stamped onto some Therm O Web Toner Sheet that I Foiled using some Brutus Monroe Purple Sketch Deco Foil!! SWOON!! I LOVE how it SPARKLE and SHINES!! I can totally see a Mermaid WANTING an Outfit like this!! I added some White Gel Pen Details and then added some Tonic Studios Glitter Nuvo Drops to her Hair Ties and to the Dots on the Star Fish!! It really brings the whole Design together!! A Few Turqouise Gems were added just to finish off the Card!! 

For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you
Have a FABULOUS Father's Day Weekend!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Larissa! Love that sparkly mermaid tail and your colorful underwater scene!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)