Saturday, June 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties June Release 2019 Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties 
June Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Shaker Card using the *NEW* stamp set called "Sea You Soon" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Sea You SoonSweet Cuts Die Set along with a sentiment from the "Mermaid Wishes" Stamp Set which are ALL now live in the Paper Sweeties Shop!! 
 Here's a look at the NEW Sett!!

Mermaid Wishes

Sea You Soon

Sea You Soon Sweet Cuts
I Stamped and Embossed the SWEET Jelly Fish image and used Copic Markers in (RV00, RV11 & RV34  BG11 & BG49) Then I used the Circle Scalloped Frames to create a Frame around my Shaker Window!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using WoW Embossing Glitter to add some Sparkle!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 


For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at one last project using the NEW Products!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)