Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Inky Paws 100th Challenge Celebration w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Image may contain: text

HELLO!! 
I'm here today joining in on the FUN 100th Inky Paws Challenge Celebration with Newton's Nook Designs!! If you've never played along, you're going to want to get your Paws Inky and JOIN US for the PARTY for several chances to WIN!! Here's the LINK to the Inky Paws Challenge Blog!! You can check out ALL of the Previous Challenges HERE and pick your FAVORITE to Copy Cat (or play it again)!! Combine Challenge and use your FAVORITE NND Products for even MORE chances to WIN!! Are you EXCITED to create yet!!?? 

Here's what I created!! I just LOVE Daisies and KNEW I had to use #74 Color Challenge as my jumping off point!! I also wanted to combine it with some of my FAVORITE NND Products!! It's HARD to pick an actual favorite, as I LOVE them ALL but the NEW Dainty Daisy Stamp Set has my Heart along with the Flower Trio Die Set and the Frames Squared Die Set!! See, I told you it was IMPOSSIBLE to pick just one favorite!! 

I wanted to create a Set of Gift Cards to give as a Gift for a VERY SPECIAL Friend!! I Started by creating the Card Bases and I Die Cut them from some Taylored Expressions (TE) Cardstock!! I then Die Cut the Frame from some TE Sprinkles Cardstock and I just LOVE the way they turned out!! I used some Lawn Fawn Plaid Paper for the Cardbases!! I Stamped and EMbossed the Daisy Images on the Base and then added the Color to the design with the Sequins!! 

I used a mixture from Honey Bee Stamps and some Jewles and Hearts fro Pretty Pink Posh!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using the Circles from the Frames Squared Die Set and adhered it to the front of the Shaker Card!! I added a Lil' Doodle Bug Yellow Heart to finish off the Designs!! 

Bonus link-up: Choose your favorite NND product! To make things even more fun, we've added a favorite product challenge link-up too! Just pick your favorite NND stamp, stencil, or die set and use it on your project to participate! Don't forget to tell us why it's your favorite when you write up your blog post! 

Can't decide on a favorite? You are welcome to choose more than one type of challenge and play multiple times! We are allowing up to 3 entries per participant into each category! If you decide to combine challenges, please only enter it into ONE link-up category.

Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? For this special 100th celebration we are giving away $100 in prizes! We will chose one RANDOM entry to win a $25 store credit to our Newton's Nook Design online shop from each of the four link-up categories! We will also highlight our favorites from each challenge the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on this blog! 

You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, June 28, 2019 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky? Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create for the 100th Inky Paws Challenge!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)