Thursday, June 27, 2019

You are my Sunshine w/ Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches June Challenge!! I just LOVE the Inspiration Photo and thought it would be FUN to create a Summer Card using several PS Products!!
How darling is this Vespa Die!!?? I'm in LOVE!! I had to use it along with some Lawn Fawn Papers to create a Girly Vespa with some of my FAVORITE Colors!! I layers several layers for some of the pieces to create a more 3-D Vespa and I really LOVE how it came together!! To go along with the Challenge Photo I just had to Stamp and Emboss one of the Pineapples from the Pineapple Crush Stamp Set!! I Stamped in Distress Oxide Inks layering Picked Raspberry and Barn Door to create a Dimensional Pineapple!! Then I stamped and embossed the detail using some Distress Embossing Powder!! It's hard to see in the photo, but it you were to touch the Pineapple its rough and textured just like a real Pineapple would be!! I used Peeled Paint and Moss and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks for the top of the Pineapple!! I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Pineapple Cruch Icon Dies!! 

I Die Cut a Small Bow from the Bows Die Set from Black Cardstock layering 3 together for a 3-D Bow and then I added an Iridescent Sequin and Seed Bead to the center of the Bow for some Sparkle!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sweet Bird from the Sunnyville Stamps Set and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Sunnyville Icon Dies Dies!! It was colored with Copic Markers!! White Gel Pen details were added for some highlights!! I Stamped and Embossed some of the Cloud Images and Die Cut them out as well!! For the background I inked the NND Sunscape Stencil using Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink!! I cut a piece of Vellum to layer over the Top then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment on the Vellum using some WoW Neutral Shimmer Glitter Embossing Powder to add some Sparkle to finish off the Design!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA   =)

I'm also Linking Up:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #392-#393



Paper Smooches June Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing on the scooter! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scooter scene card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)