Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I Like Your Cat-itude w/ Newton's Nook!!

Pin It
I Like Your Cat-itude Card by Larissa Heskett | Cat-itude Stamp Set, Frames Squared Die Set, Meow Stencil by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade

                       A Rainbow of Cat Fun!

  Today I'm sharing a gorgeous rainbow card for Newton's Nook Designs!! 
I created an amazing background for my card using the
 Meow Stencil along with Gels from Therm O Web. I used a rainbow of colors combing White Pearl Metallix Gel with 
several colors of Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter and then stenciled it on with the help of a stencil Pal!


 How stunning!! Since the background is the star of this card
 I kept the rest simple. I cut out a stitched circle using the  
Frames Squared Die Set and added the sentiment from the  
Cat-itude Stamp Set inside. 

                           Here is a close-up so you can see the sparkle:

I Like Your Cat-itude Card by Larissa Heskett | Cat-itude Stamp Set, Frames Squared Die Set, Meow Stencil by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous background Larissa, this is the cat's meow!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)