Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Thanks So Much Card w/ Poshta Design!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here today with another Card using Products from Poshta Design Banded Egg Details Die along with a Tim Holtz Tree Rings 3-D Embossing Folder and a Sentiment from Newton's Nook Designs Daffodils Stamp Set!! 
I started by Die Cutting a Card Panel from a piece of Distress Watercolor Cardstock then Embossed it with the Tim Holtz Tree Rings 3-D Embossing Folder!! Then I added some Distress Oxide Inks in Salvaged Patina, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron!! Then I added some Water Splatters for even more texture!! 
Then I took the Banded Egg Details Die (Tulip Base) and Die Cut it into the Card Panel!! Then I Die Cut all of the Tulip Pieces along with the Leaf Pieces from some Cardstock!! I Inked the Tulip pieces with some Fossilized Amber and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Inks and Inked the Leaves with some Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink!!  
Then I Stitched all of the Tulips and Leaves onto the Card Panel!! SWOON!! I just LOVE how this Card turned out!! So much TEXTURE and I LOVE how FUN it is to stitch onto a Card Panel using a Simple Shape like the Tulips!! You could make some VERY Stunning CAS Cards using just those Tulips and could get a completely different look!! 

I finished the Card off by Stamping and Embossing the "Thanks So Much" Sentiment from the Newton's Nook Designs Daffodil Stamp Set onto a Die Cut Banner using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I adhered it to the Card Panel using Foam Tape and added some Trinity Stamps Crystal Clear Rhinestones for some added Sparkle!! 

Here's a Close up look at the Card Panel!! AWESOME Texture right!!?? I even LOVE these Colors!! Just make me HAPPY!! 

So there you have it another way to use some of those Smaller Detail Dies in the Banded Egg Details Die Set to create some Cards!! You could even use Felt for the Tulips for a completely different Design!! Seriously, the possibilities are ENDLESS with these Dies!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today and if you create something please Tag Me (@LarissaHeskettDesigns) and Poshta Design on Social Media as we LOVE to see what you're creating!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! Join me on Friday for another Card using some Newton's Nook Designs Products!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🌷

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for showcasing the versatility of the dies, both with felt and paper.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oozing with spring prettiness! Fabulous card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)