Friday, April 7, 2023

Easter Blessing w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this SWEET Easter Blessings Card!! I don't know about you, but I CAN'T believe it's Easter Weekend already!! The Year seems to be FLYING by and I'm trying to catch up!! lol!! 
Easter Blessings Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Spring Roundabout Stamp Set, Circle Frames Die Set, Spring Blooms Patterned Paper Pad, Easter Lily Stamp Set I started by picking the Spring Roundabout Stamp Set along with the coordinating Circle Frames Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color in the Image!! 
Easter Blessings Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Spring Roundabout Stamp Set, Circle Frames Die Set, Spring Blooms Patterned Paper Pad, Easter Lily Stamp Set
Bunnies: E40, E43 & E44   Orange: YR00, YR18 & YR68   Green: YG61, YG63 & YG67    YG03, YG25    
Yellow: Y11, Y15 & YR23    Turquoise: BG10, BG45 & BG49    Pink: RV00, R81 & R85    
Purple: V00, V15 & V06  
White: C00, C1 & C3   Baskets: E31, E33 & E37   
Cheeks: RV11
I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Midas Touch Gold Shimmer Pen to the images to add some SPARKLE!! Then I added both White and Black Gel Pen Details to finish off the Design!! 
Then I Die Cut the Image out using the Stitched Circle and adhered it over a Turquoise Cardstock Scalloped Circle Frame Die Cut!! SWOON!! I LOVE the contrast between the Turquoise and the Image!! Just makes me HAPPY and I'm SO READY for SPRING!! 
Easter Blessings Card by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Spring Roundabout Stamp Set, Circle Frames Die Set, Spring Blooms Patterned Paper Pad, Easter Lily Stamp Set
I Die Cut the Stitched Card Panel from some of the NEW Spring Blooms Patterned Paper Pad and I LOVE how the Spring Roandabout Image POPS off the Background Patterned Paper!! Those Flowers are the same and match PERFECTLY with the Flowers in the Image!!  
Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Easter Blessings" Sentiment from the Easter Lily Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and a few Lavender Jewels to finish off the Design!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS and BLESSED EASTER WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💗 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)