Friday, December 10, 2021

Shaped Snow Angel Gift Tags w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today to share a Set of SWEET Shaped Snow Angel Gift Tags and Pillow Boxes for some SPECIAL Holiday Gifts!! Think Gift Cards, Jewelry, Sweet Treats the possibilities are ENDLESS!! 

I Started by Die Cutting the NEW Pillow Box Die from Trinity Stamps!! These are SO EASY to create and a PERFECT way to use up some of your FAVORITE Patterned Papers!! 
(TIP: 6x6 Papers are too SMALL to use with this Die, so you'll need 6x8 or larger) 

I'm using Two of my NEW FAVORITE Winter Sets from 
Newton's Nook Designs
 called the Snow Angel Newton Stamp Set along with the coordinating Snow Angel Newton Die Set along with the Puppy Snow Angel Stamp Set and the Puppy Snow Angel Die Set for my Focal Images and paired it with a couple other Sets to finish off the Designs!!
 I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Image, using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color in the Image!! 
Newton: E40, E43, E47 & E99      
Cheeks, Inside of Ears and Paw Pads: R11      
Hat & Scarf: N0 & N3   V00, V15 & V09    
BG10, BG45 & BG49     
Then I used the NEW coordinating Snow Angel Newton Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! I added some White Gel Pen Details to the Image and then added some Ultra Bond Adhesive Pen to areas of the Ground around the Image and applied some Vintage Glass Glitter for the look of Snow Glittering in the Sunlight!! Then I used the same Snow Angel Newton Die Set to Create my Shaped Gift Tag!! I Scored a Piece of Cardstock and Folded it, then placed the Snow Angel Newton Die Near to Top of the Fold in the Cardstock, leaving some of the Image above the Fold Line and ran it through my Die Cutting Machine!! Then I had a Shaped Gift Tag that I was able to adhere the Colored Image to using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!!
I wanted to add a To: and From: Tag, so I Stamped and Embossed the Snowflake Image from the Jolly Tags Stamp Set and then Die Cut it out using the coordinating Tags Times Two Die Set!! I Stamped with WoW Clear Embossing Ink and Embossed with WoW Persian Indigo Glitter Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! I just LOVE the POP of both Sparkle and Color this Little Tag adds to the Package!! I finished it off with a White Silk Bow and a Metallic Mini Jingle!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Warm Holiday Wishes" Sentiment from the NEW Snow Much Cheer Stamp Set with Versa Mark Ink in Black Onyx and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder on the inside of the Shaped Gift Tag!! 
Just makes me HAPPY!! 

For my Second Project again I'm using the NEW Pillow Box Die from Trinity Stamps!! 

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Image, using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color in the Image!! 
Puppy: N0, N3, N5 & N8      
Cheeks, Inside of Ears and Paw Pads: R11      
Hat & Scarf: N0 & N3   V00, V15 & V09    
BG10, BG45 & BG49     
Then I used the NEW coordinating Puppy Snow Angel Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! I added some White Gel Pen Details to the Image and then added some Ultra Bond Adhesive Pen to areas of the Ground around the Image and applied some Vintage Glass Glitter for the look of Snow Glittering in the Sunlight!! Then I used the same Puppy Snow Angel Die Set to Create my Shaped Gift Tag!! I Scored a Piece of Cardstock and Folded it, then placed the Puppy Snow Angel Die Set Near to Top of the Fold in the Cardstock, leaving some of the Image above the Fold Line and ran it through my Die Cutting Machine!! Then I had a Shaped Gift Tag that I was able to adhere the Colored Image to using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! 
I wanted to add a To: and From: Tag, so I Stamped and Embossed the Snowflake Image from the Jolly Tags Stamp Set and then Die Cut it out using the coordinating Tags Times Two Die Set!! I Stamped with WoW Clear Embossing Ink and Embossed with WoW Totally Teal Glitter Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! I just LOVE the POP of both Sparkle and Color this Little Tag adds to the Package!! I finished it off with a White Silk Bow and a Metallic Mini Jingle!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Merry Christmas" Sentiment from the NEW Snow Much Cheer Stamp Set with Versa Mark Ink in Black Onyx and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! on the inside of the Shaped Gift Tag!!
Just makes me HAPPY!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today on a few different ways to use your FAVORITE Images to create Shaped Tags for some SPECIAL Holiday Gifts!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ❄

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)