Thursday, December 16, 2021

Merry Christmas Cards for the 25 Days of Christmas w/ Paper Sweeties!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm up for Day 17 of the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas Celebration!! FULL of AMAZING Inspiration and Surprise SALES!! You won't want to miss a Day of the Festivities!! 

For today's Projects I wanted to share my LOVE of ALL things White & Black Gingham this Holiday Season!! I can't explain it, but I LOVE it ALL and can't seem to get enough of it!! 
So Today I'm sharing a couple different Ideas on ways to use the Black &White Gingham Patterned Paper with the Sugar & Spice
 Sweet Cuts Die Set!! SWOON!! I LOVE how these turned out and it's HARD for me to pick a FAVORITE!! 
Which Design do you like best!!?? 
For my First Card I Die Cut the Sugar & Spice Gingerbread Man from the Black & White Gingham Patterned Paper!! Then I added it to my Kraft Card Panel that I Die Cut using a Stitched Rectangle Die!! I added some Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink to the Background of the Kraft Cardstock to help make the Gingerbread Man POP against the Kraft Card Panel!! Then I added some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Oxid Ink Splatters for some Texture and some Tonic Studios Shimmer Pen Splatters for some Sparkle!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Merry Christmas Sentiment from the Merry Christmas Ya'll Stamp Set!! I wanted to add some POPS of Red Deco Foil so I laminated some Therm O Web Fancy Foils by Gina K Designs in Radiant Red to a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheets and then used the Spice Sweet Cuts Die Set to Die Cut the Bow!! I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL touch of Shine it adds to the Design!! I wanted to add some Holly Leaves to the Bow as well so I Stamped and Embossed the Holly Image from the Jingle All the Way Stamp Set and Colored it in using Copic Markers!! Then I used the coordinating Jingle All the Way Die Set to Die Cut the Holly Images out!! I added the Holly to the Leaves and then add a Strawberry Sequin to the center of the Bow!! I finished off the Design by adding some Nuvo Drops in Red Glitter to the center of the Sequin!! 
For my Second Card I created the EXACT same Design only this time I used White Cardstock for the Card Panel and I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for the Background to make the Gingerbread Man POP!! 
Then I added add some of the NEW Therm O Web Glass Slipper Deco Foil to a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheets and laminated it!! I used the Spice Sweet Cuts Die Set to Die Cut the Bow!! I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL touch of Shine it adds to the Design!! I wanted to add some Holly Leaves to the Bow as well so I Stamped and Embossed the Holly Image from the Jingle All the Way Stamp Set and Colored it in using Copic Markers!! Then I used the coordinating Jingle All the Way Die Set to Die Cut the Holly Images out!! I added the Holly to the Leaves and then add a Strawberry Sequin to the center of the Bow!! I finished off the Design by adding some Nuvo Drops in Red Glitter to the center of the Sequin!!
So there you have it, two different Color Combos, but the same overall Design!! Which one do you prefer!!??  

Please bookmark our site and follow us on social media (links on right sidebar) to keep up to date with everything new from Paper Sweeties!  We’re hopping all month long, so be sure to come back each day to see a new project by one of our talented designers AND a few SURPRISES & SALES!

December 1st: planner team posts

December 2nd: Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 3rd – Karen Letchworth

December 4th – Larissa Heskett  <– you are here!

December 5th –  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 6th –  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 7th –  Annie Collins

December 8th – Karen Letchworth

December 9th – Tasha Jorgensen

December 10th – Larissa Heskett  <– you are here!

December 11th –  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 12th – Tasha Jorgensen

December 13th – Linh Van

December 14th –  Annie Collins

December 15th – Maria Patrick

SAVE 25% with our one-day FLASH SALE on the Merry Christmas Y’all stamp set and coordinating die set using coupon: truck.  Sale ends 12/15/21 at 11:59 pm EST.

December 16th – Maria Patrick

December 17th – Larissa Heskett  <– you are here!

December 18th – Maria Patrick

December 19th – Linh Van

December 20th – Linh Van

December 21st – Annie Collins

December 22nd – Tasha Jorgensen

December 23rd – Karen Letchworth

December 24th – Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 25th – Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

The Paper Sweeties home office will be closed December 25th – January 1st.  Any orders placed during that time frame will be shipped out on January 2, 2021 in the order that they were received.

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us for the rest of the Celebration!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA
  ðŸ’—

5 comments:

  1. I love your gingham ginger folks! Adorable cards! I love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite ... they are both so yummy and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingham gingerbread peeps, how fun! Darling cards, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the kraft background. It reminds me of gingerbread. NUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid gingerbread people.
    Makes a great design for a masculine
    or feminine card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)