Friday, December 31, 2021

Ringing in the NEW Year w/ CAS-ual Friadays Stamps!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Counting Down to 2022 with a Look Back at my FAVORITE Project from 2021 using Products from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, plus a New Year's Card that I've created NEW for today to RING in the New YEAR!!
CHEERS to 2022!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Champagne Glass Image from the Pop, Fizz Clink Stamp Set onto White Cardstock using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Then I Cut a Piece of Therm O Web Champagne Deco Foil and placed it over the Image and ran it through my Laminating Machine!!  
I removed the Deco Foil Sheet and SWOON!! I just LOVE the results of being able to Foil Stamped Images!!
I wanted to add some Splatters to the Reverse Deco Foil Sheet, so I added some Deco Foil Adhesive Pen to a Plastic Lid by pressing down on the Pen Nib until I had enough Deco Foil Adhesive in order to Splatter onto the Card Panel using a Paint Brush!! Then I Set the Card Panel aside to dry completely!! 
Once the Card Panel was dry completely I placed the Negative Foil Sheet over the Card Panel and rubbed with my finger over the Deco Foil Sheet in order to Foil the Splatters on the Card Panel!! Then I was left with the Negative Foil Splatters on the Negative Foil Sheet!! 
Such a NEAT Technique!! 

Next I cut a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheet and placed the Negative Foil Sheet over the Deco Foil Toner Sheet and ran it through my Laminating Machine!! I LOVE the BOLD Champagne Flute Image along with the Splatters that POP off the Champagne Deco Foil!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Cheers" Sentiment and fussy cut the Sentiment out!! Then I added some Pink Glitter Cardstock Strips and some Black Cardstock Pinked Edge Strips Die Cut using the Pinked Slimline Die Set!! I adhered some Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflection Flat Backed Rhinestone Mix!!
I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

Here's a look at the other Card that was created using the Positive Image!! For complete details on this Card you can find them HERE!! 
For my FAVORITE Card of 2021, I've chosen this "I Love You" Card using several different CAS-ual Fridays Products (Love Notes Stamps, Heart Note Dies) along with a WoW Embossing in Bright White using the Embossing Resist Technique!!
SWOON!! 
I LOVE EVERYTHING about this Card!! 
Here's a Close up of the Card and you can find ALL of the Details HERE!! 

Here's another Close Up look of this FUN Card!! 
So there you have it, a Look at the "Cheers" Card I've created for today to RING in the New Year and a Look Back at my FAVORITE Card I created in 2021 using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS and BLESSED New Year's Eve/Day!! 
HAPPY 2022!!
 
 Use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  🍷

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)