Friday, December 10, 2021

BLESSED Christmas Card for the 25 Days of Christmas w/ Paper Sweeties!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Happy Friday!! I'm here for Day 10 of the
If you're NEW, It's a FUN & INSPIRATIONAL 25 Days with a NEW Project being shared Daily!! You can find the Schedule Below!! Here's my project for today!! 
I wanted to create another CAS Style Card for today!! 
I'm using the Merry Christmas Ya'll Sweet Cuts Die Set to Die Cut three Trees from some Patterned Paper and then Stitched them down the Center of my Card Panel, with my Sewing Machine!! Then I also Stitched around the outside of the Card Panel again using my Sewing Machine!! I wanted the look of Tattered Fabric and I LOVE how it turned out!!

Then I Stamped and Embossed the Blessed Sentiment from the Blessed Stamp Set onto the bottom of my Card using some WoW Neutral Shimmer Glitter Embossing Powder!! I finished off the Tree Tops with some Studio Katia Iridescent Stars and I LOVE the way the Iridescent Sparkle from the Stars coordinates with the Iridescent Glitter from the Embossing Powder!! This would be an EASY Card to mass produce, but still packs a HUGE Holiday Feel!! Plus, I LOVE being able to use my Patterned Papers!! 

Please bookmark our site and follow us on social media (links on right sidebar) to keep up to date with everything new from Paper Sweeties!  We’re hopping all month long, so be sure to come back each day to see a new project by one of our talented designers AND a few SURPRISES & SALES!

December 1st: Planner Team

December 2nd: Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 3rd – Karen Letchworth

December 4th – Larissa Heskett  <– you're here!!

December 5th –  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 6th –  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 7th –  Annie Collins

December 8th – Karen Letchworth

December 9th – Tasha Jorgensen

December 10th – Larissa Heskett  <– you're here!!

December 11th –  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 12th – Tasha Jorgensen

December 13th – Linh Van

December 14th –  Annie Collins

December 15th – Maria Patrick

December 16th – Maria Patrick

December 17th – Larissa Heskett  <– you're here!!

December 18th – Maria Patrick

December 19th – Linh Van

December 20th – Linh Van

December 21st – Annie Collins

December 22nd – Tasha Jorgensen

December 23rd – Karen Letchworth

December 24th – Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 25th – Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

The Paper Sweeties home office will be closed December 25th – January 1st.  Any orders placed during that time frame will be shipped out on January 2, 2021 in the order that they were received. 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🌲

3 comments:

  1. Love these cute trees and the stitching detail! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. I love the paper you used. And the stitching makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching on the trees.
    Good use of patterned paper.
    Wonderful card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)