Friday, May 8, 2020

Hang in there Card with Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing this Hang In There Card!! It's SURE to BRIGHTEN someones Day!! Especially with all that's going on in the World right now!! 
I LOVE that this Image can be used for almost ANY occasion and it can be used for any recipient as well!! 
 LOVE playing around with the NND Stencils and trying to create different backgrounds!! For this Card I created a 2 Color Design using the Gingham Stencil and Scattered Straw and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks!! I LOVE the way it looks!! Just by simply off setting it I was able to create the 2 Color Design!! You can get SO MANY variations from just this one Stencil!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE being able to use my Products like this!! 
I used the Newton Hangs Out Stamp Set to Stamp and Emboss the Image!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color it in!! (Tree: E33, E35 & E37  YG11, YG25 & YG45  Newon: E40, E42, E43 & E44  R00  R43, R46 & R89  Y11 & YR23  Bird: BG000 & BG11  Y11 & YR23  YR00 & YR18  R00)  I Die Cut out the Image using the coordinating Newton Hangs Out Die Set!! Then I added it to a Stitched Square Die Cut that I inked using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Water Splatters for some Texture!! White Gel Pen Details were added as well as some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew to Newton's Paws, Nose, Collar and the Birds Beak for some Dimension and Shine!! I Die Cut a Lawn Fawn Peacock Cardstock Scalloped Square using the Scalloped Square from the Frames Squared Die Set!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS and BLESSED Mother's Day Weekend!! HUGE HUGS sent out to ALL of you AMAZING Mom's during this time!! I hope you all know that YOU ARE AMAZING!! KEEP up the GREAT Work!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card Larissa! I like your little spotted kitty. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi larissa! I absolutely LOVE how you colored your kitty!! Your whole card is awesome, but your kitty rocked my world! LOL! THanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)