Friday, April 24, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps April Release 2020 ~ Love Ribbon Stencil!!

Pin It
HELLO!! 

Here's a look at the NEW Product!!

I wanted to create a Rainbow Stenciled Love Ribbon!! I Started by spraying the back side of the Stencil with Pixie Spray and then I adhered it over my Card Panel!! I the used Distress Oxide Ink ink Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet using Ink Daubers!! I made sure to blend each of the colors into each other for a smooth transition!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! 

Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Terrific Flowers Stamp Set and added a Few Iridescent Jewels for some Sparkle!! I adhered the Card Panel onto a Scalloped NND Frames and Flags Die Cut from some Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper and then used Foam Tape to adhered it to my A2 Cardbase!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! 
Plus get entered to WIN the ENTIRE NEW Release worth over $80.00!! Good Luck!!
Would you like to win the entire release!!?? Click HERE to visit the Spread Joy Not Germs Blog Hop post and follow the steps to get yourself entred!! You have until midnight April 24th to enter and the winner will be announced on April 26th!! While you're there you might want to hop along as there is OVER 50 Prizes to be WON!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖

3 comments:

  1. I like the rainbow colors, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you desperately need an honest and real death spell caster who can help you cast a perfect death spell on anyone then contact this great death spell caster called Dr Ogbifun He saved my marriage when he helped me cast a death spell on the lady that almost took my husband completely away from me and the kids. just within 24hours after the casting the bitch died in her sleeping bed.You too can try this man also,
      Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680
      Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. If you desperately need an honest and real death spell caster who can help you cast a perfect death spell on anyone then contact this great death spell caster called Dr Ogbifun He saved my marriage when he helped me cast a death spell on the lady that almost took my husband completely away from me and the kids. just within 24hours after the casting the bitch died in her sleeping bed.You too can try this man also,
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680
    Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)