Saturday, May 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties May 2020 Look Back Inspiration ~ Day3!!

Pin It

HELLO!! 

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties May 2020 Look Back Inspiration!! 
I've created some Teacher Thanks You Cards today using SEVERAL Sets!! My boys are CELEBRATING the Last Day of School today, so I thought it was the PERFECT time to share this idea for quick and AMAZING Teacher Thank You Cards!! 
Here's my Card for today!! 
I've used the SWEET Apple Image from the Homegrown Stamp Set and Stamped and Embossed the Image using Versa Mark and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to Water Color the Apple and then I used the coordinating Homegrown Sweet Cuts Die Set to die cut the apple out!! I added a Coating of Glossy Accents for a Shiny and DELICIOUS looking Apple!! I also Stamped and Embossed the Flower Images for the Thinking of You Stamp Set and used the coordinating Thinking of You Sweet Cuts Die Set!! The Small Flower Image is from the I Pick You Stamp Set, I Fussy Cut it out after I colored them all with my Zig Markers!!  I used the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts Die Set for the Scalloped Border, and Die Cut it from some Simple Stories Patterned Paper!! I LOVE how it grounds the Scene that I created with the Apple and Flowers!! 
 I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen to the Flowers and some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the center of the Flowers!! I die cut some MFT Gingham Patterned Paper using the Lawn Fawn Pinked Rectangles!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment form the Love You to Pieces Stamp Set and added some interest to the Background by splattering some Black Soot Distress Paint!!
Hope you feel inspired!!?? What better time than now to create some Thank You Cards for those AWESOME Teachers to show how much they are appreciated!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
A MONTH LONG SPECIAL 
 BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS 
GET ONE FREE!!  
(This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts Dies) 
  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on the Paper Sweeties Website during Checkout!!
There's NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE -
You'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you Buy!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)