Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Poshta Design Holiday Release 2024 ~ Day 2 ~ Pocket Tag II Die, Petite Gift Bow Die & Grande Gift Bow Die!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm so EXCITED to be Guest Designing for Poshta Design this week as we showcase the NEW Holiday 2024 Release that'll be available for purchase on Saturday October 5th, 2024 at 12 NOON EDT!! SQUEAL!! There's so many AMAZING New Products and I can't wait to share what I've created using them!! 

Today we're sharing the NEW 
Pocket Tag II Die (retails for $24). This super versatile tag is a follow up to the original Pocket Tag Die and it includes several of the same features. You have an optional edge trim for the pocket, a stitched greeting, a hole reinforcer that is perfect for a pop of color, and a stitching guide to show you all of the possibilities!! Here's what I've created using this Die Set!! 
I'm using the NEW Pocket Tag II Die, Keeping Cozy Color Story along with the Garden Trimming Die Set and the NEW Petite Gift Bow Die (retails for $13)!! SWOON!! There are so many possibilities with these Gift Tags for ANY Occasion!! Also, the options of Mediums you can use them with!! I LOVE that you can use Felt or Paper whatever you're feeling on any given day!! 
I wanted the Base of the Tag to be Sparkly, so  sprayed the Base of the Tags and the Reinforcement with the Glitter Dust Spray in Gold!! SQUEAL!! In real life it adds so much to the design!! 
It's HARD to photograph the Sparkle the Glitter adds but here's a close up look at that GORGEOUS Gold Sparkle!! In the light it really Glitters and there's NO MESS!! My FAVORITE thing about this Glitter!! 

It's so FUN how well the Garden Trimmings Images fit across the front of the Gift Tag and really fills up the area nicely!! I added some Sequins and Beads to finish off the Design with some added Sparkle!! 
Here's a close up look at the Design!! I LOVE these Colors together for the Fall, but this would be BEAUTIFUL in ANY Color Story!! 

Here's a Close Up look at the Petite Bow!! I LOVE the Size of this Bow for SO MANY things!! It's gong to be a FAVORITE I can tell!!


My last Project for the Day is showcasing the NEW Grand Gift Bow Die (retails for $44)!! SWOON!! This Bow is AMAZING and so easy to put together!! I can see using this for ALL of my Gift Wrapping needs this Holiday Season and beyond!! I LOVE to create FUN Little Gift Boxes for just because Gifts!! I'm using my FAVORITE Trinity Stamps Treat Box along with the coordinating Shaker Box Add-on Die Set to create a FUN Shaker Gift Box!! These just make my heart HAPPY!! I've used some Doodle Bug Design Papers as well as some Stickers and some Trinity Stamps Embellishments to fill the Shaker Box!! Now its PERFECT to fill with some Sweet Treats to give to someone SPECIAL this Month!! 
I added the Grand Gift Bow to the Top of the Shaker Gift Box and the recipient can reuse the Bow for another Gift if they so choose!!?? I moved the Bow Tail so you could see the SWEET Scene on the Inside of the Shaker Box and ALL of those AMAZING Shaker Embellishments!! I hope this Shaker Treat Box makes you as EXCITED as I am about creating some of these for your Gift Giving needs, just simply change the Papers, Colors and Theme and you'll have the SWEETEST Gift for ANY Occasion!! 

So there you have it a look at the NEW Products being released by Poshta Design as part of their Holiday 2024 Release that'll be available for purchase on Saturday October 5th, 2024 at 12 NOON EDT!! I hope you feel INSPIRED and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products being Showcased then!! I PROMISE, you WON'T want to MISS it!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Those bows...*swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes, Larissa! That first little number might just be my favorite thing ever from you... I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)