Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Poshta Design Holiday 2024 Release ~ Day 1 ~ Polka Dot Stocking Details Die, Stripe Mitten Details Die, Rich Tradition Color Story!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm so EXCITED to be Guest Designing for Poshta Design this week as we showcase the NEW Holiday 2024 Release that'll be available for purchase on Saturday October 5th, 2024 at 12 NOON EDT!! SQUEAL!! There's so many AMAZING New Products and I can't wait to share what I've created using them!! 

Today we're sharing the NEW Polka Dot Stocking Details Die, Stripe Mitten Details Die and the Rich Tradition Color Story!! Here's what I've created using these NEW Products!! 

I Started by Creating the SWEET NEW Polka Dot Stocking Details Die using the All Bundled Up Stocking Die for the Base of the Stocking!!


Then I used the NEW Rich Tradition Color Story for my Color Pallet and I LOVE it!! I'm drawn to these Colors and feel like they're so PERFECT for the Holidays!! 


I wanted to create a Stocking Pocket so I could use it to tuck a Gift into for the Holiday's!! You could easily create an Ornament or a Banner using these same Colors though!! I'm sharing a few "SNEAK PEEKS" of Products that'll be showcased tomorrow and Wednesday too!! Then I also created a Candy Cane that was released awhile ago but is PERFECT for stuffing into the Stocking!! 

You may have noticed that I have some Glittery Felt!! SQUEAL!! In real life its SO BEAUTIFUL and there's NO MESS!! If you've never used the Therm O Web Glitter Dust then I hope this post will make you EXCITED about trying it on your next Felt, Fabric or Paper Projects!! You simply shake the Bottle well and then spray it over your Project that you want to add Glitter to and then let it fry completely!! 

Here's a close up look at the Felt Pieces after they've been sprayed and dried!! The Iridescent Sparkle is AMAZING and really adds alot to the finished Design with little effort!! 

I just LOVE how this turned out and can't wait to gift it this Holiday Season!! 


Next I used the NEW Stripe Mitten Details Die!! I used it with the All Bundled Up Mitten Die Set and the Vintage Charm Color Story!! SWOON!! I LOVE the Sweet Pastel Colors!! 

I added some Silver Glitter Dust Spray to the Strips, and the Blue Parts for that extra touch of Sparkle!! I LOVE the feel it gives and the Silver Glitter coordinates with the Large Silver Jingle Bell!! I tucked a Gift Card inside and t's ready to give for the Holiday Season!! You could add a Real Candy Cane or another Small Gift inside too as there's plenty of room!! 

So there you have it a look at the NEW Products being released by Poshta Design as part of their Holiday 2024 Release that'll be available for purchase on Saturday October 5th, 2024 at 12 NOON EDT!! I hope you feel INSPIRED and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products being Showcased then!! I PROMISE, you WON'T want to MISS it!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! Been wanting glitter felt...thank you!😘 And love this color story and your projects are fantastic!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Is the bow you added to the stocking a new accessory or older? What about the holly on the mitten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, how wonderful to see you back as a Poshta Designs guest; your bubbly enthusiasm always brings me smiles - as does your sweet stocking-and-mitten ensemble! Festive delightful!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)