Thursday, October 3, 2024

Poshta Design Holiday Release 2024 ~ Day 3 ~ Winter Pinecone Details Die, Holly Jolly Die & All Aglow Die!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm so EXCITED to be Guest Designing for Poshta Design this week as we showcase the NEW Holiday 2024 Release that'll be available for purchase on Saturday October 5th, 2024 at 12 NOON EDT!! SQUEAL!! There's so many AMAZING New Products and I can't wait to share what I've created using them!! 

Today we're sharing the NEW Winter Pinecone Details Die, Holly Jolly Die & All Aglow Die!! There are so many FUN ways to use these NEW Products to create Projects for Decorating this Holiday Season!! You can also use them to create some pretty AMAZING Holiday Cards too!!
Here's what I've created for today!! 
I just LOVE these Pinecones and how EASY they were to create!! I plan on using these as Bowl Fillers, but you could also add a Ribbon Hanger to use them for Ornaments!! They'd look AMAZING as Package Decorations too!! 

I wanted to create the look of Snow on the Felt so I sprayed the Die Cut felt pieces with some of the Therm O Web Fusible Spray Adhesive!! SQUEAL!! This stuff is AWESOME!! I was going for an irregular look so I sprayed the pieces randomly then let it dry completely!! I then Cut some Snow Day Deco Foil and covered the Pieces of Felt with the Foil then I placed them into the Carrier Sheet and ran it through my Laminating Machine!! I then let the Foil Cool before I removed the Foil Film to reveal the AWESOME Foiled Felt Pieces!! Looks like real Snow on the Pinecone right!!?? In real life it looks AMAZING!! Then I went a step further and I added some of the Therm O Web Glitter Dust in Gold for some added Sparkle and Shine!! 

I added the NEW Holly Jolly Die Image and I LOVE the Size of this Image next to the Pinecone Image!! There are several different sizes of Individual Leaves, so you can use them in MANY different ways!! If you remember the Holly Leaves I used on my Projects for Day 1 they were Cut using this Die Set!! 

I LOVE that you can use LOTS of different Colors for the Pinecones!! The Deco Foiled Snow and Glitter really add a PUNCH of FUN to ANY color you decide to use for your Pinecones!! 


Next I've created a Holiday Card using the NEW All Aglow Die!! I used the Mini Slimline Card Panel and Cardbase and I LOVE how Festive this Design turned out!! You could create an entire Set for a Gift for someone Special or you could make these to send to someone Special!! They'd be BEAUTIFUL Framed to use for Holiday Decorations too!! 



I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the NEW Trinity Stamps Elegant Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set and then I Die Cut them out using the coordinating NEW Elegant Christmas Sentiments Die Set!! I embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder and adhered them using Foam Tape for some Dimension!! I LOVE the Vintage Feel of the finished Design!! 

Here's a Close up look and the Texture of the Felt makes me HAPPY!! You could just as easily Stitch this same Design with Cardstock or Pattern Paper for an equally BEAUITFUL Design!! 

So there you have it a look at the NEW Products being released by Poshta Design as part of their Holiday 2024 Release that'll be available for purchase on Saturday October 5th, 2024 at 12 NOON EDT!! I hope you feel INSPIRED and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products being Showcased then!! I PROMISE, you WON'T want to MISS it!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)