Friday, October 6, 2023

Ghostly Good Times Shaker Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Ghostly Good Times Shaker Card by Larissa Heskett | Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set, Halloween Time Paper Pad and Framework Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade

I started out by cutting out the background scene using a piece of paper from our Halloween Time Paper Pad. I stamped the kitty image from the Ghostly Good Time Stamp Set onto the Cardbase Panel making sure it lined up with the Window Panel using my MISTI Stamping Tool!! Using some foam tape and acetate I made the kitty into a shaker window, adding stars and bat sequins from Trinity Stamps inside. Then I used the Ghostly Good Time Die Set to make a kitty ghost shaped window in the panel. I Stamped and Embossed the Meoooow! Sentiment using White Embossing Powder!! 
Ghostly Good Times Shaker Card by Larissa Heskett | Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set, Halloween Time Paper Pad and Framework Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade
I framed the whole scene with a postage edged rectangle that was cut out using the Framework Die Set from some Grey Cardstock!! I adhered it to the Cardbase and the Card is ready to send to someone SPECIAL this Holiday Season!! 
Ghostly Good Times Shaker Card by Larissa Heskett | Ghostly Good Times Stamp Set, Halloween Time Paper Pad and Framework Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook #handmade
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 👻

1 comment:

  1. Your little cat shaker is too cute! This is a fun card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)