Friday, October 27, 2023

Happy Fall Shaker Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

For this FUN Shaker Card, I started by using the Circle Frames Die Set to die cut out the circle shaker front from some white cardstock. I added some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink around the edge and  LOVE how it grounds the Background inside of the Circle!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the image  from Harvest Haul Stamp Set and Colored it with Copic Markers!! Then I Die Cut the Image out with the coordinating Harvest Haul Die Set. Next I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment from Newton's Harvest Time Stamp Set onto some Kraft Cardstock and then Die Cut that out with the Banner Trio Die Set.

 I framed the Entire Scene with some paper from the Meowy Christmas Paper Pad that was Die Cut with the Scalloped Rectangle Die from the Frames & Flags Die Set!!

I LOVE how this Card turned out and the Shaker Element make me HAPPY!! I hope this INSPIRES you to create a Fall Shaker Card for someone SPECAL!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a 
FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA
💖

1 comment:

  1. This is the prettiest little shaker card, Larissa! Love the color of your truck and the sweet fall harvest!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)