Tuesday, May 24, 2022

So Loved Baby Card & coordinating Gift Card w/ Papertrey Ink!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm back with another SWEET Baby Project today!! I'm just SWOONING over the NEW Papertrey Ink May Release, AVALIBLE tonight (May 24th, 2022) at 10:00 pm ET!! 
I've made a So Loved Baby Card and coordinating Shaped Gift Card for today!! I KNOW I'm not alone with my LOVE for ALL things Rainbow!! The NEW Little Ones Stamp Set is just SO SWEET!! Not only PERFECT for those Baby Projects, but I could see this Stamp Set being used with the Papertrey Ink Baseball T Die Set to create more Femine Styles too!! You could even use the In-Stitches: Baby Onesie Die you could just cut off the Bottom of  the Onesie for a T-Shirt Design!! 
SO MANY Possibilities!! 
Here's what I've Created for today!! So CUTE Right!!
Here's how I created them!! 

I Started by Stamping all of the Images from the NEW Little Ones Stamp Set!! I used Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass for the Clouds and Hickory Smoke for the Hanging Baby Letters!! I KNEW I wanted to use Rainbow Colors for the Rainbow so instead of trying to mask and stamp each arch separately, I decided to pull out my Distress Markers and I Colored each Arch of the Rainbow with a different Color!! I used Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE this Technique and have told myself I NEED to use this Technique more often!! Then I Die Cut the Images out using the coordinating NEW Little Ones Dies!! I added some White Pen Details!! 
I Die Cut the In-Stitches Onesies and Die Cut them from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock!! I inked the edges of the Onsies with some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink for some Dimension!! Then I Inked the center of the Onesies with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! I then added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink Splatter!! Then I adhered the Rainbow, Clouds and Letters to create my Design!! I added some Star Die Cuts using Dies from the Set and Inked them with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I added some Nuvo Midas Touch Glitter Pen to the Stars for some Gold Shimmer and in real life it REALLY adds that special Touch!! I then added some Mini Iridescent Stars for even more Sparkle!! 

I Used the NEW Night Sky Background Stencil to Emboss the Card Panel!! After Embossing the Design into the Card Panel I Inked the Panel with some Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink!! I replaced the Stencil over the Card Panel and then Inked the Embossed Design with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and then I colored the Stars with the Nuvo Midas Touch Glitter Pen!! SWOON!! The Background all on it's own would make for a BEAUTIFUL Card!! 
Then I Die Cut the Star Tag from the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Bookmark Die Set out of some Distress Watercolor Paper and Inked it with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink and then Stamped the "So Loved" Sentiment using Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! I added it to the Card using a Bling Zots Adhesive Dot and then adhered a PTI Satin Bow to finish off the Design!! 

I created the coordinating Gift Card in the same way!! Only I Die Cut the In-Stitches: Baby Onesie Die it to Create a Tag Shape!! I Folded the Cardstock to create a Top Fold and placed the Die just to the top of the Folded Cardstock so it Cut Out 2 Onesies together to create the Tag Base!! 

I Die Cut another from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Inked it again with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink to add some Dimension!! Then I Inked the center of the Onesies with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! I then added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink Splatter!! Then I adhered the Rainbow, Clouds and Letters to create my Design!! I added some of the Die Cut and Mini Iridescent Stars too!! 
I Stamped the Sentiments onto the inside of the Gift Card and and added more Die Cut and Mini Iridescent Stars to finish off the Design!! I added a Twine String and my Gift Card is ready to attach to a Gift Bag!!
I just LOVE how this Card and coordinating Gift Card turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you with some ways to use the NEW May Release Products with some of your FAVORITE Older PTI Products to create some SPECIAL Gifts for someone in your Life!! 

DON'T FORGET the NEW Papertrey Ink May Release will be avaliable tonight at 10:00 pm ET!! 
I'll be back to share some more Projects soon!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA
  💗
 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)