Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Little One Shaker Card w/ Papertrey Ink!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm back to share a Shaker Baby Card using the NEW Papertrey Ink Products from the May Release!! If you know me, then you know Shaker Cards are one of my FAVORITE things to create!! I just had to create one using some of the NEW Products combined with some Older Products and I LOVE how it turned out!! Here's what I've created for today!! 
I Started by Die Cutting the NEW Border Bling: Skinny Stars Frame Die from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock!! Then I Inked the Skinny Frame with some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink for some Dimension!! Next I placed the NEW Night Sky Background Stencil over the Inside Panel and Inked it lightly with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and then Inked over it again lightly with some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! I wanted a SOFT and MUTED stenciled Background in both Colors and I LOVE how it turned out!! I adhered the Frame to the Panel with some Double Sided Adhesive Tape and then added some Foam Tape to the back of the Card Panel!! 
Next I created the Shaker Onesie using the In-Stitches: Baby Onesie Die!! I Die Cut it once from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Inked it with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Die Cut the Star from the Center of the Onesie using the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Bookmark Die!! Then I Die Cut the Onesie Die again from some Plaid Doodlebug Patterned Paper!! I Cut the Arms from the Die Cut to adhered to the Inked Baby Onesie Die for a FUN Onesie Design, and kept the rest of the Die Cut to use for the Backing of the Shaker Onesie!! Lastly, I Die Cut the Onesie Die again from some Acetate!! I adhered the Die Cut and Paper Pieced Onesie on top of the Acetate Onesie for the Top of the Shaker!! I added some Stamping to the Onesie using the Star Trio Image and Sentiment from the NEW Little One Stamp Set with Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers and Hickory Smoke!! I added some Silver Star Confetti, Sparkling Clear Star Sequins and Mini Iridescent Stars to the inside of the Foam Shaker I create and then placed the Patterned Paper Onesie over the back of the Acetate Onesie!! 
I adhered the Onesie Shaker Element to my Card Panel using some Double Sided Adhesive and and then I Stamped the "So Loved" Sentiment from the NEW Adorable Outfits Stamp Set onto a Star Tag Die Cut from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock using the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Bookmark Die!! I Layered another Star Tag also Die Cut from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock and inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! Then adhered that Tag to the Card Panel using a Zots Bling Adhesive Dot and finally added a Silk Ribbon Bow that I Inked with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink to tie it all together!! I LOVE how it turned out and hope I've INSPIRED you with another Idea on a way to use the NEW Papertrey Ink May Release Available NOW in the Papertrey Ink Store!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back for more Projects Soon!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)