Sunday, May 22, 2022

Hello Cutie with Papertrey Ink May Release: Adorable Outfits, Little One, Night Sky Background Stencil!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm here today sharing a SWEET Welcome Baby Gift Card Holder Box Book Project showcasing the NEW Papertrey Ink May Release!! I'm using the NEW Adorable Outfits Stamps & Dies the NEW Night Sky Background Stencils and the Little One Stamp Set along with some of the Product released last Month!! SWOON!! I'm SO in LOVE with these NEW Products that'll be available in the Papertrey Ink Store on May 24th at 10 PM ET!! 

I Started by creating my Gift Box using the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Book Box Die Set, Go-To Gift Card Holder: Book Die, Go-To Gift Card Holder: Book Packets Die Set!! I used some Doodle Bug Patterned Paper along with some 110 lb. Neenha Solar White Cardstock!! 

Then in order to create the Decorative Panel I Die Cut the PTI Mix & Mat: Confetti Die from some White Cardstock and then I masked off the border with some Pixie Tape and Inked lightly with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Placed the NEW Night Sky Background Stencils and Inked again with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for a Tone on Tone Design!! I didn't want a Crisp Design so once I removed the Stencil I went over it again lightly with my Blending Brush just to blend it out alittle and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I Die Cut the Adorable Onsie Out and then Inked with some Spun Sugar Distress Ink!! Then I Inked the Lace Sleeves with some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink and also Stamped the coordinating Lace Bow too!! I Die Cut the Images out using the coordinating Dies and using Foam Tape to adhere the Adorable Onsie to the front of my Gift Box Book!! I Stamped and Embossed the Star Tag from the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Bookmark Die Set!! Then adhered it to the Front of the Box Book with a Bling Zots Adhesive Dot and adhered a PTI Satin Bow!! 

For the Inside of my Gift Card Holder Book Box I create some Gift Card Holder and I Inked them all with the same NEW Night Sky Background Stencils and Inked again with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for a Tone on Tone Design!! I created another Panel exactly like the one on the Front of the Box and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments from the NEW Little One Stamp Set!! How SWEET is that Psalm 139!! Then I added some Bows and a Trinity Stamps Bauble for the Center for some extra Sweetness!! 

I added a PTI Satin Ribbon for the Book Closure and enclosed some Gift Cards to Amazon and Starbucks!! Those NEW Mommas need their Caffeine to help with those LONG Sleepless Nights and Days!! I LOVE how it turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you with some Ideas for those NEW Baby Projects you might need to create!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!! I'll be back again tomorrow with another Baby Card and coordinating Gift Card using some of these same Products!! 
Have a FABULOUS and BLESSED Sunday!!
 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)