Thursday, May 19, 2022

Remembered in Our Hearts w/ Newton’s Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 
I'm here today to join the FUN Collaboration Week with Newton’s Nook Designs and Therm O Web!! If you follow me, then you’ll know I’m LUCKY enough to be on both of these AMAZING Design Teams and couldn’t feel more BLESSED!! If you’ve missed any of the Days, I hope you’ll go back to check out all of the AWESOME Inspiration!! Here’s what I’ve created for you today!! 
I stared by creating my Card Panel from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock and then I cut a Strip of Patterned Paper from the NEW A Cat’s Life 6x6 Paper Pad and adhered it to the Card Panel using some Therm O Web Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Then I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink Splatters and some Therm O Web Deco Foil Adhesive Pen Splatters using a Paint Brush!! 
After letting the Deco Foil Adhesive Splatters dry completely then I cut a Piece of Gina K Designs Glimmering Gold Fancy Foil and rubbed it over the Dried Deco Foil Adhesive Splatters and I just LOVE the look!! 
SWOON!! It’s such a small detail, but in real life it adds so much to the design of the Card!! If you haven’t tried the Deco Foil Adhesive Pen I PROMISE it’ll become one of your FAVORITES!! 
Next I Die Cut the NEW Dog Silhouette Die from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Transfer Sheets that I foiled with some Lime Green Deco Foil using my Laminating Machine!! Then I adhered it to a Circle Die Cut that I Inked with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I also Stamped the Sentiment “Remebered in our Hearts” from the Furr-Ever Friends Stamp Set!! 
Next I Die Cut a Stitched Circle from the Circle Frames Die Set from some Therm O Web Transfer Sheets using some Turquoise Deco Foil!! I adhered the inked Circle onto the Foiled Stitched Circle with some Ultra Bond Adhesive and then adhered the Circle onto the Card Panel using some 3D Foam Squares for some dimension!! 
I added some Trinity Stamps Gold Baubles with some Bling Zots Adhesive Dots for some added Sparkle and Texture!! 
Then I Die Cut some Hearts from some Deco Foil Transfer Sheets that I foiled with some Gina K Designs Glimmering Gold Fancy Foil and adhered one to the center of the Dog Silhouette using another Bling Zots Adhesive Dot!!
To finish off the inside of my Card I stamped another Sentiment from the Furr-Ever Friends Stamp Set!!
Then I added another Glimmering Gold Die Cut Heart to finish off the Design!! 

THANKS so MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 
COUNTRY HUGSN-KISSES
LARISSA HESKETT

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)