Friday, June 11, 2021

Square Happy for You Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this CHEERFUL "Happy for You" Card!!
I'm using the NEW Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set along with the coordinating Heart Frames Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image onto some Distress Watercolor White Cardstock using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder and then colored  with Copic Markers!!  
 Copic Markers used: Purple: V00, V15 & V09   
Yellow: Y11, Y15 & Y23   Pink: R81, R83 & R85   
Orange: YR00, YR18, YR68   Green: YG61 & YG67  
Turquoise: BG000, BG10 & BG45 

Then I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Heart Frames Die Set!! 
    For my Card Panel I Die Cut the Large Square Frames Die from some White Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Inked it with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Inked the same Heartfelt Blooms Image with TE Sea Salt Ink!! Then I added some Water Splatters and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto a Banner Trio Die Cut and adhered it onto the Heart Frame using Foam Tape!! Then I adhered the Heart Frame Die Cut with Foam Tape!! 
Then I added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones to finish off the Design!! I LOVE how HAPPY and CHEERFUL this Card Design is and the FUN Square Shape!! I don't make enough of them!! 
LOVE how this Card turned out and the Color Combo is making me READY for the Summer!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💛

1 comment:

  1. This IS a cheerful card, Larissa! I like the subtle stamping you added. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)