Monday, June 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties June 2021 Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm showcasing the NEW Paper Sweeties June 2021 Release Sneak Peeks!! SWOON!! If you LOVE to create Handmade Goodies to share with Friends and Family this is a PERFECT Set for you!! 
Here's a Look at the Project I've made for today!!

LOVE to create Handmade Gifts and the Little Gnomebug Car in the NEW Keep Calm and Gnome On is the PERFECT Size to pair with the Treat Box Die Set!! I Die Cut the Box twice from some of the NEW Craftin' with My Gnomies Embellis 12x12 Patterned Paper!! Then I created the Treat Box!!

Here's a Close Up look at the NEW Set!!

 For the SWEET Little Gnomebug Car Tag I Stamped and Embossed it onto Pattern Paper from the 6x6 Craftin' with my Gnomies Paper Pad and then Die Cut it out after I Colored it with Copic Markers to add some shading!! I used Gnomebug: BG49, BG45, BG10 and BG000!! Then I add Shimmer Pen to the entire to Car to make it SPARKLE!! I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Keep Calm and Gnome On Sweet Cuts!! I stamped and  Embossed the Gnomebug Image Image again onto White Cardstock and Colored with Copic Markers!! Head Lights: Y11, Y15 & YR23  Bumper: C5, C3, C1 & C00  Tires: N3, N6 & N8!! Then I Fussy Cut them out to add to the Gnomebug Image!! 

 I Die Cut the Gnomebug again from a Folded Piece of White Cardstock in order to create my shaped Gift Tag and then adhered the Patterned Paper Gnomebug to the front of the Tag!! For the Inside I Inked the Window with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and then Stamped and Embossed the "Keep Calm" Sentiment!! 
 I adhered it to the Treat Box and then added a SWEET Layered Bow!! Shop the Hand Died and BEAUTIFUL Seam Binding Ribbon here!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’— 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)