Saturday, May 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties May 2021 Release Rewind!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day #3 of the NEW Paper Sweeties May 2021 Release!! SWOON!! If you LOVE to create Handmade Goodness to share with Friends and Family this is a PERFECT Set for you!! 
Here's a Look at the Project I've made for today!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Little Images from the NEW Craftin' with my Gnomies Stamp Set!! I Like creating my own Background Paper and it makes for a striking Card Panel!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some dimension!! 

Then I Die Cut the Circle Scallop Frame from a piece of Patterned Paper from the NEW Photoplay Paper Craftin' with my Gnomies 6x6 Pad!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto the center of the Circle Scallop Frame and adhered it to my Card Front using Foam Tape!! I adhered some Jewels for some added SPARKLE and my card was finished!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)