Friday, May 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties May 2021 Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day #2 of the NEW Paper Sweeties May 2021 Release!! SWOON!! If you LOVE to create Handmade Goodies to share with Friends and Family this is a PERFECT Set for you!! 
Here's a Look at the Project I've made for today!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the SWEET Gnome from the NEW Build a Gnome Stamp Set!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color it in!! 
Gnome Outfit: V00, V01, V15 & V09   Nose: E00, E11 & E13    Beard: N0 & N2    Shoes: N3, N5 & N8 
Then I used the coordinating NEW Build a Gnome Dies to Die Cut the Images out!! 

I Die Cut a For You Stitched Tag Die and Inked the Background with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! Then  masked the Ground off and Inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! I pieced together the Gnome and adhered it to the Tag using some Foam Tape for the Head!! I added some White Gel Pen details and a FUN White Pom-Pom to the top of the Gnomes Hat and  my Tag is ready to adorn a SWEET Package!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’— 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)