Thursday, May 13, 2021

Paper Sweeties May 2021 Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

I'm showcasing the NEW Paper Sweeties May 2021 Release Sneak Peeks!! SWOON!! If you LOVE to create Handmade Goodies to share with Friends and Family this is a PERFECT Set for you!! 
Here's a Look at the Project I've made for today!! 

I LOVE to create Handmade Gifts and the Little Tag in the NEW Craftin' with my Gnomies is the PERFECT Size to pair with the Treat Box Die Set!! I Die Cut it twice from some of the NEW Craftin' with My Gnomies Embellis 12x12 Patterned Paper!! Then I created the Treat Box!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Tag and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Dies!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Heart Images using some Picked Raspberry Ink and Watercolored the Heart using the Same Ink!! Then I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Die!! I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment over the Heart and then added some Foam Tape to POP it up over the Sentiment lining it up with the Sentiment on the Tag!! I adhered it to the Treat Box and then added a SWEET Ribbon Scrap Bow!! Shop the Hand Died and BEAUTIFUL Seam Binding Ribbon here!! SWOON!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’— 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)