Friday, May 21, 2021

Best Wishes w/ Newton's Nook for the Retiring Products Feature Week!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm here today to share a Card I've made using the Tea-Rex Stamp Set!! It's one of my FAVOIRTES on the Newton's Nook Designs Retiring Products List!! 
Here's a look at the Tea-Rex Stamp Set!!
 Here's the Card I've created for today!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Tea-Rex Image all over my Card Panel using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Then I Colored the entire Card Panel with Copic Markers!! 
T-Rex: YG61, YG67, G18   E81 & E84    Cheeks: R11    
Mug: YR00, YR18 & YR68   Coffee: E31, E37
Background: BG000, BG11 & BG45
Then I added some White Gel Pen details and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! 
I Die Cut a Scalloped Rectangle from some Black Cardstock using the Frames & Flags Die Set and then adhered the Card Panel to it using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! I adhered the Scalloped Rectangle to my Cardbase using some Foam Tape for some dimension!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Best Wishes" Sentiment from the Floral Roundabout Stamp Set onto a Banner Trio Die Cut from some Kraft Cardstock using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
I added a few Orange Pearls for some SPARKLE and I LOVE the way it finishes off the Card Design!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  🧡

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)