Saturday, November 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties November 2020 Release Party ~ Hay There!!

Pin It


HELLO!!

I'm here today for the Paper Sweeties November 2020 Release Party!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Hay There Stamp Set!! Here's a look at the NEW Set!! 

 

I started by Stamping and Embossing the Barn Image from the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set!! I colored it with Copic Markers!! Barn: R32, R35, R37 & R39   Roof: E43, E44, E47 & E49   Trim: N3, N4 & N6   Then I used the coordinating Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Die Set and Die Cut the Barn Image out!! I Die Cut another Barn from some White Cardstock and I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment MOO... on the inside of the Barn Doors!! I like the idea of using the Hidden sentiment for some added EXCITEMENT as an Interactive Surprise!! 
 I Inked behind the Barn with some Distress Oxide Ink and then I Cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock for the bottom 1/3 of the Card Panel!! I added some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink Splatters and adhered the Barn Image!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the NEW Hay There Stamp Set!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Cow Image and used Copic Markers to color it in Cow: C01, C03 & C5  Cheeks: R00  Nose: E40 & E42  I added some Whit Gel Pen details after I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Hay There Die Set!! 
I Created my Card Panel from some White Cardstock and then Inked the background with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink Splatters for a touch of Texture!! I adhered the Kraft Cardstock panel over the White Cardstock Panel using some Therm O Web Ultra Bond Adhesive and then added some Zig Zag Stitching with my Sewing Machine to three different areas on my Card Panel!! I adhered the Cow Image with some Foam Tape and then I finished off the Design with some Sparkling Clear Sequins and a Red Clay Heart!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖🐮💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)