Friday, November 13, 2020

Paper Sweeties November 2020 Release Sneak Peek ~ Hay There!!

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm here today for the Paper Sweeties November 2020 Release Sneak Peek!! Today I'm showcasing the NEW Hay There Stamp Set!! Here's a look at the NEW Set!! 

 

I Stamped and Embossed the SWEET Cow Image from the NEW Hay There Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder onto some White Cardstcok!!  Then used Coipc Markers in Cow: E11, E13, E99  Nose: E42 & E43  Cheeks: R00!! Then added some White Gel Pen details!! I LOVE the Echo Park Plaid Patterned Paper I used for the Treat Box!! For the background I used the Rectangle Scallop Frames Die and cut it down alittle to fit the Box!! I Inked the Background with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and added some water droplets and some Grass from some Green Cardstock to finish off the background!! I Tied a Bow in Bubble Gum Seam Binding, and I added it to a Netting Bow with some Therm O Web Bling Zots Adhesive Dots!! 
LOVE the way it turned out and hope I've INSPIRED you  to use this SWEET New Set for some of those Gifts you may need to give!!

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ’— 

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)