Friday, November 13, 2020

A Birthday Brew w/ Newton's Nook Designs for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

Pin It


Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing a SWEET Birthday Brew Card today and I'm also linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which ends today!! So if you haven't joined in the FUN for several chances to WIN, you still have today to get your Projects Linked!! 
I started by Stenciling the Mugs Stencil using some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink on to a Whit piece of Cardstock!! Then I added some Black Soot, Candied Apple and Lucky Glover Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture and a POP of Color!! 
I wanted to add a Tag in a Kraft Cardstock so I Die Cut it using the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and then used the Same Mugs Stencil to Ink the design using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink!! I Lined up the Design on the Tag placing it over the Cardstock Pane so that the Design would Line up and look seamless!! I LOVE how the Tag POPS off the Card Panel!! 
I added my Sentiment onto a Stitched Circle Die Cut from the Circle Frames Die Set!! I Stamped the Sentiment from the Newton Loves Coffee Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed it with WoW Clear loss Embossing Powder!! Then I added a Kraft and Teal Die Cut Circle Frames and a Tiny Doddle Bug Heart to finish off the Sentiment!! I adhered the Tag to my Card panel using some Therm O Web Foam Tape!! 

I Die Cut a Teal Frame from the Frames and Flags Die Set and adhered the Stenciled Panel to the Frame using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Then I added to a White Cardbase using some Fun Foam to POP it up off the Card Panel!! To finish off the Tag I created a BEAUTIFUL Scrap Ribbon Bow and added it to the Card using some Therm O Web Bling Zots Adhesive Dots!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 
I'm pairing it with a Teal Envelope and its ready to send to someone for a VERY Happy Birthday!! I'll be enclosing a Joltin Jo's Gift Card so the recipient can ENJOY some DELICIOUS Coffee or Latte as a SPECIAL TREAT for their Birthday!! If you ever come to McCook you'll definitely want to include a Stop through the Joltin Jo's Drive Through Shop!! It's a FAVORITE of ours and the Boys usually ENJOY the Peach and Strawberry Jet Teas!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! I'll be hanging with my Boys, my Husbands Brother and Family and a few of our Neighbor Friends as we begin the Deer Hunting Season!! ALWAYS a highlight of the Season for the Bounty of the Hunt to fill our Freezer for the Winter Months ahead!! 
Remember there's still time to enter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop the which ENDS tonight!! 
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you've created!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
LARISSA HESKETT ⛾💗⛾

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)