Thursday, August 27, 2020

Saying GOODBYE to Paper Smooches!!

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm here to share a Couple Cards I've made as Part of the LAST 😭 Paper Smooches Challenge!! I've been a FAN of Paper Smooches from the beginning and feel SO LUCKY to have not only met the SUPER AMAZING and SWEET Kim in person at CREATIVATION, but I was also a part of the Challenge DT for a couple years and LOVED EVERY Minute of it!! 

So today's cards are my THANKS YOU to both Kim and Paper Smooches!! I will MISS EVERYTHING about you and THANKS SO MUCH for not only seeing something in my Designs, but for also being an AMAZING Role Model!! I look forward to seeing what you'll be doing in the Future!! 
 For my First Card I wanted to channel my inner Heather Nichols!! SWOON!! I'm ALWAYS SO INSPIRED by her Kraft Creations, so that's where I started!! I Die Cut the Frame from TE Toffee Cardstock and inked the edges of the frame with some Walnut Distress Oxide Ink!! 
I Die Cut the SWEET Pumpkin from some Patterned Paper and then I Die Cut the Stem from some Wood Patterned Paper, the Leaf from some Therm O Web Emerald Green Deco Foil Flock Sheet and the Hearts from some of the NEW Therm O Web Peach Princess Deco Foil that I laminated onto some Deco Foil Toner Sheets!! It's hard to see in the Photo, but the Iridescent Shine to this Foil just makes it AMAZING in real life!! I added some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and the Curly Tendril by the Pumpkin!!  

I created a Coordinating Envelope using the Gingham Stencil and some Mandarin Orange and Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide Inks!! Finished it off with some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! 
My second Card was created exactly the same way, only this time I channeled my LOVE for White Pumpkins!! SWOON!! Not sure what it is, but I LOVE me some White Pumpkins!! I Stenciled the Gingham Pattern using Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink and then Die Cut the Pumpkin!!
I inked the background with some Tumbled Glass and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Die Cut the Stem from some Wood Patterned Paper, the Leaf from some Therm O Web Emerald Green Deco Foil Flock Sheet and the Hearts from some of the NEW Therm O Web Glass Slipper Deco Foil that I laminated onto some Deco Foil Toner Sheets!! It's hard to see in the Photo, but the Iridescent Shine to this Foil just makes it AMAZING in real life!! I added some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and the Curly Tendril by the Pumpkin!!
I created a Coordinating Envelope using the Gingham Stencil and some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Inks!! Finished it off with some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! 
I LOVE how these turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you!! Remember the SIMPLE Designs really POP with those little Details!! Such as the Flocked Leaves and those Deco Foiled Hearts!! Those tiny additions just make me HAPPY!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for everything Kim I will FOREVER be GRATEFUL for you and our Friendship!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards. I am in awe of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the cutest cards with PS products and these are ADORABLE!! Love both versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)