Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wishing you a Beautiful Day w/ Reverse Confetti!!

Pin It
August Stock You Stash w/ Reverse Confetti

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm sharing this BEAUTIFUL Wedding Card I've made as I play along with the August Reverse Confetti Stock You Stash Challenge : Wedding!! I haven't played along in awhile and with a few weddings coming in the next 2 months I thought I'd get CRAFTY!! 
Wishing you a Beautiful Day by Larissa Heskett using Reverse Confetti Stitched Burst Cover Panel, The Best Days, Rose Garden & Word Up  #reverseconfetti #weddingcard #cardmaking #thebestdays #stitchedburst
I Started by creating my Card Panel!! I Die Cut the Stitched Burst Cover Panel and then I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink just in the center of the Panel so that my Imaged will POP against the Glow of the Inking!! 


Wishing you a Beautiful Day by Larissa Heskett using Reverse Confetti Stitched Burst Cover Panel, The Best Days, Rose Garden & Word Up  #reverseconfetti #weddingcard #cardmaking #thebestdays #stitchedburst
Next I Stamping and Embossing the BEAUTIFUL Image from The Best Days Stamp Set!! If your NEW to my Blog you'll notice that I like to Stamp my Images and Emboss them using WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I LOVE how VIBRANT the Images are and that I have less Bleeding when I'm coloring with Copic Markers or Watercolor!! 
I used Copic Markers to Color!! 
I used:  Yellow: Y11, Y15 & YR23  Purple: V01, V15 & V09   Pink: RV10, RV34 & RV39  Green:  YG00, YG13 & YG17   G20 & BG18  
I Die Cut the Images out using the coordinating The Best Days Die!! Then I added some Sunshine Glitter Nuvo Drops to the center of the Flowers and some Iridescent Pearl Nuvo Drops to the Berries!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the (discontinued) Rose Garden Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Vera Mark Ink and Embossed with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! Then I Fussy Cut around the Sentiment!! 
Wishing you a Beautiful Day by Larissa Heskett using Reverse Confetti Stitched Burst Cover Panel, The Best Days, Rose Garden & Word Up  #reverseconfetti #weddingcard #cardmaking #thebestdays #stitchedburst
I adhered the Flower Images together in the center of the Card Panel using Foam Tape!! Then I adhered the Fussy Cut Sentiment also using Foam Tape!! I LOVE the way it turned out and how BEAUTIFULLY those Flowers POP against that Die Cut and Inked Card Panel!! I added another Sentiment on the inside of my Card using the Word Up Stamp Set reading Congratulations 
Wish I was there with You 
Wedding Celebrations are alittle different lately due to COVID, so I really LOVE that this sentiment is included in this Stamp set and I've found I've been using it ALOT!! 
I also wanted to create a coordinating Envelope so I used the     Stitched Burst Cover Panel and ran it through my Die Cutting Machine just Die Cutting the Flap of the Envelope!! Such an EASY process that really makes this Envelope feel SPECIAL!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)