Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 w/ CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!!

Pin It
    Image may contain: text
Hello Crafty Friends!!
I'm here with CAS-ual Friday's Stamps sharing a SWEET Tag FULL of PEACE, JOY, LOVE and Sparkle as part of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 hosted by 
Tracey McNeely!! 
I'm sharing a SNEAK PEEK of a NEW "Snow Angel" Stamp Set that will be available as a Black Friday Special!! SQUEAL!! Isn't She just the SWEETEST!!?? I LOVE the sentiments included in the Set too!! PERFECT for making Holiday/Winter Tags and Cards!! 
I Started by Die Cutting my Tags one from Whit Cardstock, and one from Lawn Fawn Winter Remix 6x6 Patterned Paper using the CAS-ual Fridays Tag Buddies Fri-Dies Set!! I then Stamped and Embossed the Snow Angle Image in WoW White Embossing Powder!! I Stamped a Mask and cut it out to place over the Angel Image!! I wanted a Subtle Design in the Background so I placed the Tin Roof Stencil over the Tag and Inked with some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I removed the Stencil and Inked the entire Tag using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! I added some water Spatters and let it Dry!! 
I removed the Mask and the used Copic Markers to Color in the Angel Image!! 
I used (Face: E00, E11 & E13  Cheeks: R00  Hair: E31, E33 & E37  Robe: BG10, BG45 & BG49  Wings: N0, N2 & N4) I then added some White Gel Pen Freckles, some Tonic Studios Shimmer Pen to the Wings and some Studio Katia Crystals to the Snowflake Centers on the Angels Robe!! I also added some Gold Metallic Nuvo Drops to the Halo!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto a Dark Turquoise Cardstock using WoW White Embossing Powder!! I adhered it using Foam Tape!! I then Stamped and Embossed the the Second Sentiment and the To: and From: onto the Patterned Paper Tag with WoW White Embossing Powder and then Inked over them with some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink, just to make them POP!! I adhered the Tags together off setting them alittle using a Mini White Clothes Pin and the added a Scrap Ribbon Bow to finish off the Design!! 

Such a FUN and CHEERFUL Tag to create!! I hope I've INSPIRED you to create some Tags of your own!!??  THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

17 comments:

  1. Love your sweet angel and the tulle you added to the ribbon. Great colors, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how sweet your tag is. Fabulous inking and the topper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright teal colors! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute angel. Love the colors.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This angel image is so unique; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable angel image! Love her snowflake gown! Pretty colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so very sweet and nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Larissa...the tulle, the angel, everything is just so sweet. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration you've given us all. Hope you're having a blessed week, my creative friend.
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisela Delgado said: so pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Larissa, this is so beautiful. I love the new Snow Angel image and how you made the tags look frosty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet tag! I love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet tag. The angel is lovely and the sentiment is perfect. I like the way you topped off the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Awesome inspiration today! I am really loving the beautiful tags this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Larissa, your tag is sooo sweet. I love the background d and your embossing against it. Thank you so much for joining me as my guest!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a lovely tag! Beautifully designed and executed. I love the abundance of ribbons and trims on your tag.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)