Friday, November 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties November Release Party!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties November Release 2019!!  
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets!!

I created a Trio of Square THANKFUL Cards using the NEW "Blessed" Stamp Set along with the Square Scalloped Sweet Cuts and the "Thankful" Stamp Set!! 
I started by Stamping amd Embossing the Pumpkin Image from the Thankful Stamp Set onto some Text Patterned Paper!! I used Copic Markers to Color the Image in for a White Pumpkin!! I used (W0, W2 & W5) The Stitched Square and Die Cut the Pumpkin in the center!! I layered it over the Colored Pumpkin Image and then Stamped a Embossed the THANKFUL sentiment from the NEW Blessed Stamp Set using Versa Mark Ink and WoW Copper Metallic Glitter Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the way it looks!! I backed it with the Square Scalloped Frame Die that I cut from some Woodgrain Patterned Paper!! I added the Leaf and Tendril and my card was done!!  
I LOVE how these turned out and think these would make the PERFECT hostess Gift this Holiday Season, or just as the PERFECT Thank You Cards for whatever you might need them for this Holiday Season!! So much to be THANKFU for!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)