Sunday, November 17, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 w/ Paper Sweeties!!

Pin It
Image may contain: text
Hello Crafty Friends!!
I'm here with Paper Sweeties sharing a SWEET Tag FULL of Texture and Sparkle as part of the 
25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 
hosted by Tracy McNeely!! 

I've used the BEAUTIFUL For You Sweet Cuts Die for the Stitched Tag!! One cut from White Cardstock and one from Patterned Paper that I got from the Paper Sweeties October Card Kit!! I've also used the Foam Snowflakes that I covered with some Clear Glitter also included in that kit!! I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the Tag Base and then Die Cut the smallest Circle Scalloped Frame from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Flock in the NEW Blue Sky color!! I added some Dark Blue Cardstock to the back of the frame and then added the Glittered Foam Snowflake to the center of the Frame!! I LOVE all of the Texture and Sparkle!! A Snowflake Sequin and a Jewel finishes off the Snowflake!! I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set and then finished off the Tag by adding a sprinkling of Sequins and Jewels to the background and some Frosting Seam Binding Ribbon that I inked to age it alittle and added aTwine Bow to finish it off!!  

Such a SWEET Tag to create!! I hope I've INSPIRED you to create some Tags of your own!!??  THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

19 comments:

  1. Great tag. I love the colors and the tulle you added to the mix of ribbon and twine. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snowflake! I love the double tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag! Love the layering and embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable tag, Larissa. You can never go wrong with Paper Sweeties darling products. Thanks for sharing your inspiration. I will definitely lift this one.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I miss seeing your sweet creations linked up there.

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful tag! I used it as inspiration for my tag today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag - love the frosty glittery look to it and the dual layers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Awesome inspiration today! I am really loving the beautiful tags this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your flocked snowflake...I must get some and try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty tag. Love the foam snowflake.
    Thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marisela Delgado said: What a beautiful tag. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sompretty Larissa, I love the beautiful ribbon top and the foam snowflake is so creative! Thank you again so much for joining me as my guest!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bow caught my attention, gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag! Amazing layers, texture and depth! Love the fabulous ribbons and trim.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)