Saturday, April 13, 2019

Paper Sweeties April Release Sneak Peeks ~ Hello!! =)

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties 
April Release 2019 Sneak Peeks!! 
I created a SWEET Gift Tag using a *NEW* stamp set called "Hello" Stamp Set which will be live in the Paper Sweeties shop TOMORROW!!
I Started by Die Cutting the For You Stitched Tag from some Distress Watercolor Paper!! I inked the Background of the Tag with some Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks!! It's REALLY light, but in real life its really striking against the Stamped Flowers!! Then I Stamped the Flowers using Distress Oxide Inks in Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral and Candied Apple for the larger Flower, Victorian Velvet and Seedless Preserves for the smaller Flowers and  Peeled Paint and Peacock Feathers for the Leaves!! I also Stamped the Sentiment using Peacock Feathers and then I adhered it to a Gift Bag with a Mini Clothes Pin and added a Strawberry Seam Binding Bow to finish it off!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!  

For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)