Thursday, January 25, 2018

Wishing You Flurries of Christmas Fun Coffee Gift Card w/ CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
I'm here playing along CFC #191 -- More Coffee Please!!

I've made a SWEET Gift Card using some BEAUTIFUL Cas-ual Fridays Stamps amd I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I Die Cut the base of the Coffee Gift Card using the Honeybee Stamps Die!! Then I Die Cut the coordinating pieces from White Cardstock and Vellum!!
I then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Sugar Plum Fairy Stamp Set onto the Coffee Gift Card Lid using Tonic Studios Navy Blue Embossing Powder!! I Stamped and Embossed the Ballerina Image also from the Sugar Plum Fairy Stamp Set using WoW Glitter Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL mix of Purple and Blue!! Its hard to capture in a photo, but hopefully you see what I mean!!?? I wanted the Coffee Cup to have a Snowflake Design so I Stamped and Embossed the Snowflakes from the Sugar Plum Fairy Stamp Set using WoW Pearl Embossing Powder!! The Iridescent Pearl finish on the Snowflakes is really BEAUTIFUL in real life!!! Some ColoriQue Snow Summit Ink Splatters round out the Snow Flurries Coffee Cut Design!! I added the Vellum Coffee Band and then adhered the Ballerina after using the Ballerina Fri-Dies to Die Cut it out!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

I'm also linking up

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Layer It Up

Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday #318-#319: Anything Goes


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

4 comments:

  1. This is precious!! Love the sugar plum color and the sparkle, so sweet Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Larissa. Hope you're doing well. Thanks so much for playing along with us, and please join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)