Monday, January 29, 2018

Sending Warm Hugs w/ Reverse Confetti!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
Happy Monday!!
I'm stopping in to play along with the Color Throwdown #477 Challenge and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way my Card turned out!! These Images and the Colors both just make me SWOON, so I just HAD to create a Projects to play along!! I decided to use Reverse Confetti Products!! I wanted to create a FUN Textured Background to resemble the Texture of the Table Mats and Coasters!!
 
I used the Negative Stripes from the Vertical Stripes Cover Panel Die and Wove them into the Tall Stripe Panel Die!! I used RC Iced Aqua Cardstock and Inked the Edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for even more Dimension to the Woven Design!! I used a Reverse Confetti Patterned Paper from the Warm Heart 6x6 Pad for the Base of my Card!! I Die Cut the Lacy Scallop Circles from RC Cloud Cardstock and Die Cut a Circle to layer inside from the Circles n' Scallops Die Set!! I Inked the Background with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and added Water Droplets, then I stamped and Embossed the Snowflake Images from the Merry Chirstmoose Stamp Set using White Embossing Powder and added some Tonic Studios Orange Soda Glitter Drops to the centers of each of the Snowflakes!! I added some Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to the Edges of the Lacy Scallop Circle just to make it POP!! I Stamped and Embossed the SWEETT Snowman Image from the Cool Friend Stamp Set and Colored it in using Copic Markers!! I used the coordinating Cool Friend Die Set to Die Cut it out and added it to the center of the Circle using Foam Tape!! I Die Cut the Banner from some RC Stormy Cardstock using the RC Stitched Flag Trio Cuts Set and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Cool Friends Set!! I created some FUN Layered Snowflake Die Cut accents using the RC Snowflake Trio Cuts and the Let It Snow Cuts from RC Cloud Cardstock I added some Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to make them POP and some Tonic Studios Orange Soda Glitter Drops to the centers for some Dimension and Sparkle!!
I LOVE how it turned out and hope you do too!!??

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm also linking up

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Resist It


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Layer It Up

Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #318-#319


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layers and texture Larissa! This is such a cutie patootie snowman. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Larissa! Love how you colored the snowman image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFULLY done! Love your layering and attentions to details, Larissa! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Layer It Up” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! I love snowmen and this one is a real cutie. The basket weave background is awesome. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)