Friday, January 19, 2018

Keep Calm & Drink Coffee as Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designer!! =)

Pin It

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designers
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
SQUEAL!! I'm SO EXCITED to be GUEST Designing over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for January and February!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Card I've made for today showcasing some of my FAVORITE Paper Sweeties Products!! I also share some Inspiration on how I decide what colors to use when I'm coloring Images!!
Here's my Card!!
For MORE info about how I've made my Card today I hope you'll hope over to the
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and check it out!!
Leave me some LOVE too, if you want to make my WEEKEND!! ;)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I ADORE your project Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting Larissa, I'm so happy for you!! This is one adorable coffee card. Love the little pot and sweet cups. Delightful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to see you guesting at Coffee Lovers and loved your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)