Monday, December 11, 2017

Winter Coffee Lover Blog Hop w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It


 
HELLO & HAPPY Monday!!

Today I'm playing along with the WINTER Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!
There are going to be TONS of fun Prizes too - 
including a $25 store credit from Newton's Nook Designs!!
You can head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog for more details on how to play along! 
 
Here's what I created:
With the Holiday Season upon us I like to try and find ways to make Gifts that I can give not just for the Holidays, but throughout the year using my MOST beloved Stamped Images!! If you follow me you know I also LOVE to make Jewelry, so why not combine the two!!??
I Started by Die Cutting the Cup of Cocoa Die Set from some Grafix Shrink Film and then Stamped the Image from the Cup of Cocoa Stamp Set using MFT Hybrid Black Ink and used my Copic Markers to Color the pieces!! I used a Heat Gun to Shrink them and then I used the Quick Dry Aleene's Jewelry & Metal Glue to add the Metal 8mm Earring Rounds onto the backs of both pair!! In hind Sight, I'd use a Smaller Earring Round, but that's all I had on hand!!
For the Tag I used the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set!! I layered the Scalloped Tops for a FUN Design using Reverse Confetti Avocado Card Stock!! I Die Cut some of the other pieces for the Special Pieces in order to add the Earrings to the Tags so they are Supported well!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments from the Newton's Candy Cane Stamp Set on the bottom of my Tags!! I plan on giving them as gifts to one if my SWEET Friends who just LOVES Coffee!!
 
If you haven't checked out this set yet, here's an image
Cup of Cocoa Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by I hope you feel INSPIRED and have ENJOYED my Gift Idea for today, sharing other ways you can use those beloved Stamps of yours!! Make sure you head over to the Coffee Lover's Blog to find out how you can link up your card to play along -- There are a TONS of Prizes, including one from Newton's Nook Designs!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
I'm also linking up to
 
Grab our badge:
 
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
 

13 comments:

  1. So fantastic that you made the cups into earrings. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh my goodness what lovely earrings you made with Newton on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately how much you amaze me with your talents!! This is just as cute as cute can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cute idea. Love the little coffee cups with kitties. They make great earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU are so very clever! What sweet earrings!
    P.S. I sent you a FB message :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card and gift. brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh M Garsh!! This is way cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute and such a cool idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag Larissa! The earrings are super cute and such a lovely idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea to make earrings and I like the scallops on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! These have to be the most stunning coffee mugs I've ever seen! I love how you made them so colorful and detailed. I want to have one of these mugs in real life! I also thought your triple-scallop tag topper was so clever. Happy holidays to you and thank you for inspiring us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my... those are adorable earrings!!!! Want them... LOL! Fabulous gift idea. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)