Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hot Cocoa Kind of Day w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton


HELLO!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with a YUMMY Holiday Hot Cocoa Card!!
I'm also paying along with the WINTER Coffee Lovers Blog Hop too! If you haven't linked up to this fun hop, make sure you pop over to play along!! There are so many AWESOME Prizes up for grabs, from SEVERAL AMAZING Sponsors including one from Newton's Nook Designs!!
 
The weather is getting COLDER!! One thing we like to do at our house on Cold Days is get warmed up with a YUMMY Cup of Hot Chocolate!! DELICIOUS!!  =)
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the NEW Cup of Cocoa Stamp Set!! This set has a whole bunch of FUN Mug images!! I knew I wanted to create my own Patterned Paper!! I used almost all of the Images to Stamped and Emboss all over the background using Black Onyx Ink and Clear Embossing Powder!! I added some ColoiQue Black Diamond Ink Splatters to add some Texture!! Then I chose to Highlight the BEAUTIFUL Snowflake Mug in the center of my card!! I used Copic Markers in (R22, R29 & R89) to Color the Mug to match the Plaid Lawn Fawn Paper I used for the Waffle Flower Scalloped Circle Die Cut Frame!! A little Studio Katia Crystal Gem was added to the Center of the Snowflake on the Mug for some added Sparkle!! For the center of the Frame I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to add a POP of Color and Distressed it with some Water Splatters!! I Stamped and Embossed Three Snowflake Images form the Sweater Weather Stamp Set with some Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder!! The Largest Snowflake actually matches the Snowflake on the Mug!! ;) I added the "It's a Hot Chocolate kind of day" sentiment also from the Cup of Cocoa Stamp Set and Embossing it in Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder on a little Reverse Confetti Midnight Cardstock banner cut from the Frames & Flags Die Set!! To Finish my Card of I used Tonic Studios Aqua Glitter Pen to color the Cool Whipped Topping and add some Nuvo Drops in Berry Red and Sunlit Meadow Glitter Drops!!  I LOVE the look of the Black and White Background with the POP of colors!!
Cup of Cocoa Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by I hope you feel INSPIRED and have ENJOYED my Card Idea for today!! Make sure you head over to the Coffee Lover's Blog to find out how you can link up your card to play along -- There are a TONS of Prizes, including one from Newton's Nook Designs!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
I'm also Linking up to the
Grab our badge:
 
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

11 comments:

  1. I love all those cool cups on the background and the plaid paper is a great backing for the rest of your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the plaid flower that frames your hot chocolate cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your own background images with pop of a cute coffee cup on plaid scallop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card. great background and awesome focal point cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dub you the queen of the Winter Coffee Lover's blog hop!! This is absolutely delightful Larissa and just as sweet as can be! Love all of those little cups and that pretty plaid focal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEP! I love this! What a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cool backgound and beautiful focal point! Amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute with the plaid scalloped circle and the stamped cup background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just adorable, and I love the background and how you've coloured the focal image! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love the black and white background pattern with the pop of color!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)